If your Google Chrome jump list menu (right-click menu for items pinned to your task bar) is not showing correctly (e.g. only shows the options for “Google Chrome” and “Unpin from taskbar”) then try the following in order to get the complete jump list back.
- Close all instances of Chrome .
- Press the start menu (windows key ).
- Type %appdata%
- Press Enter.
- Navigate back to the root AppData folder.
- Navigate to Local/Google/Chrome.
- Delete the User Data folder.
Once you have deleted the user data folder the jump list should be showing correctly.