Some time ago Greater Union Birch Carroll & Coyle revamped the Cinebuzz club and now offer 1 free movie for every 10 movies that you see. With this promotion, they also include the above ad during the movie previews prior to each and every movie. The goal: List all 50 famous movie titles:
- Catch-22 – 22s caught in the spider webs.
- Along Came A Spider – Spider entering the scene.
- Spider-Man – Male spider.
- Kiss of the Spider Woman – Female spider blowing a kiss.
- Signs – The collection of street signs.
- Kangaroo Jack – Kangaroo sign with the kangaroo holding a jackhammer.
- Stripes – The poles from the sign posts become stripes on the screen. (Thanks R.K.)
- Cat On A Hot Tin Roof – Cat with its paws on fire on the tin roof.
- To Kill A Mocking Bird – 2 shooting dead the bird on the roof.
- The Queen – Queen waving.
- Cactus – The cactus next to the queen.
- The Skull – The bulls skull next to the queen. (Thanks R.K.)
- The Castle – The castle in the background of the desert.
- Priscilla, Queen of the Desert – Man in the dress, in the desert.
- Cinderella – The pumpkin carriage.
- Saw III – The three saws cutting the tree.
- The Hills Have Eyes – The hills with eyes all over them.
- A Clockwork Orange – The orange with a clock face on it.
- One Flow Over the Cuckoo’s Nest – The 1 flying over the ‘cuckoo clock’ in the nest.
- American Graffiti – USA spray painted on the building.
- Blue Crush – Orange being crushed in to blue liquid.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers – The two famous (Eiffel tower and Tower of Pisa) towers next to one another. (Thanks R.K.)
- Sex in the City – The two buildings having sex.
- The Fast And The Furious – The angry man in the fast car.
- Iron Man or The Giant Iron – The Iron wearing a tie.
- Crash – Car crashing in to the bull.
- Raging Bull – The bull after the crash.
- Twelve Monkeys or Twelve Angry Men – The twelve monkeys/men who get out of the car.
- Matchstick Men – The two men made from matchsticks.
- Out of the Box – Two matchstick man coming out of the box. (Thanks R.K.)
- The Thin Red Line – The red line the matchstick men light.
- Mission: Impossible – Fuse being lit and burning off screen. (Thanks Adam)
- Walk The Line – The man walking on the thin red line.
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels – The two smoking barrels next to the stock of locks.
- Napoleon Dynamite – The dressed up dynamite stick.
- The Devil Wears Prada – The devil dressed up in a yellow outfit.
- Hot Fuzz – The two police officers trying to cool off in hell.
- Hell Boy – The Buoy in hell.
- Strongman – Very strong man lifting the screen to the next scene. (Thanks R.K.)
- Top Gun – Guns on the winners podium. (Thanks rilstix)
- The Running Man – Man running.
- Cool Runnings – Man running in to the fridge. (Thanks D-jei)
- The Big Chill – Man standing in front of the big fridge. (Thanks Adam)
- Black Hawk Down – The black bird falling out of the sky.
- The Man From Snowy River – The man getting out of the white river. (Thanks Adam)
- March of the Penguins – Penguins marching in a line.
- Titanic – Sinking ship.
- The Last Samurai – Red Samurai running in after the penguins.
- Swordfish – The fish holding the sword.
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy – The anchor wearing the tie and top hat.
- Million Dollar Baby – Baby sitting on bags of money.
- Kill Bill – The money being shot.
Can you see any more? Post your findings in the comments.
Yay, I’m back online after 3 months!
Long story short: Apparently too many people on TPG are gambling with casino chips, which are blocking the tubes. Several months of having a perfectly working connection with TPG and then it suddenly decided to die. After spending two months trying to get TPG to fix the problem and one month trying to get them to disconnect it, three days after signing up with iiNet the connection was working again.
In today’s mx newspaper there is a completely pointless, but laughable, article titled Singles Dish Up The Dirt which talks about A US matchmaking service (It’s Just Lunch) being sued by its clients because they were sent on bad dates. Most of the cases seem to be what you would expect from a blind date, i.e. the person turns out not to be who you were lead to believe they are. While some of them are bad, such as a lady being matched up with an alcoholic (surely these people should be screened out of the service?), there was one mention which seems like It’s Just Lunch were deliberately matching people up with the “wrong” kind of partner.
“Dating nightmares included women matched with married men, and a Minnesota woman who requested no Republicans or religious types only to be set up with a Catholic Republicans and and (sic) Seventh Day Adventist”
I’ll raise your demerit with a Letter of Disadulation.
I was just reading through my filtered spam comments, when I came across a few funny ones, so I thought I’d share them (minus the links in them).
WATER…… It has been scientifically proven that if we drink one liter of
water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1
kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria. Escherichia coli bacteria is found in feces,
in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!
However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, vodka, beer
or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling,
filtering and fermenting.
WATER = POOP
WINE = HEALTH
Free yourself of Poop, drink WINE!!!
Therefore: It is better to drink wine and talk like crap than to drink water and be
full of sh it.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it as a public service.
Have a nice day…
A beautiful young lady decided she wanted to get rich quick, so she proceeded to find herself a rich 75-year-old man, planning to screw him to death on their wedding night.
The courtship and wedding went off without any problem, in spite of the half-century age difference. The first night of her honeymoon, she got undressed, and waited for him to come out of the bathroom to come to bed.
When he emerged, however, he had nothing on except a condom to cover a twelve-inch erection, and was carrying a pair of earplugs and a pair of nose plugs. Fearing her plan had gone desperately amiss, she asked, “What are those for?”
The elderly groom replied, “There are two things I can’t stand: the sound of a woman screaming, and the smell of burning rubber.”
What they had to do with the links that they were actually promoting… I have no idea.
A recent article – Ten Signs You’re Tech Obsessed – on the Sydney Morning Herald website lists ten signs which may indicate that you are “too close to your technology”. The ten signs include:
- You forget basic bodily functions
- You collect ridiculous accessories
- You check your email on Sunday … at 3am
- You know your mates by their online ‘handles’ rather than their real names
- Your favourite song goes “beep”
- Instead of laughing, you say ‘LOL’
- You answer your mobile phone when you’re on a date
- You change their ‘outfits’ depending on their ‘mood’
- You own a BlackBerry
- You speak in a secret language
Now I don’t own a BlackBerry, but I’m pretty sure that I can relate to more than one of those signs. Ok, so maybe I might be highly “involved” with my technology but I just can’t understand what the people in their real-life example were thinking to go as far as losing their life or taking the life of another. Some of the more ludicrous examples included:
- A 24-year-old South Korean man dies after an 86-hour gaming session.
- An Alabama man who killed a policeman blames his addiction to Grand Theft Auto for the crime. A jury later dismisses the excuse and finds him guilty.
- Conscripts in Finland use internet addiction to avoid military service.
- A South Korean man dies after 50 hours of non-stop computer gaming.
- China opens its first internet addiction clinic; and
- An English bus driver is sacked for playing games on his handheld device while driving.
Coming to the end of 2005 Google has released information about the top searches made this year. For a more detailed analysis visit “2005 Year-End Google Zeitgeist“.
Top 10 searches:
1. Janet Jackson
2. Hurricane Katrina
4. xbox 360
5. Brad Pitt
6. Michael Jackson
7. American Idol
8. Bristney Spears
9. Angelina Jolie
10. Harry Potter